Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pups today

I was taking them in for vaccinations but the vet who saw them before is home sick. I guess it will be next Thursday if I want to see her. I want to maintain some consistency so when she checks the clefts she may notice changes more.
I found them a treat tonight! I had cooked some carrots and I chopped some up for them, I thought they are not a clingy or gooey thing and nutritious to boot. They loved them!
The little fawn water marked male is up to 3 pounds, 2# 14 oz for Blaze and 3# 4 oz for Teensy, they may be a rare breed, Min Whips!
Spots is 4 pounds, Patch 3# 10 oz, and Baldy is 3#9oz. Everyone is eating well, this is pre late supper weight. If I give them a final meal and a snuffle flush about 10 they sleep through until I get them up at 6 or 6:30 and they are not overly hungry or thirsty or snuffley. Now that they are running around and playing they drink more but seem to stay clearer in the sinuses. Some still haven't figured out the best drinking method and a couple like to play in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment