Sunday, June 6, 2010

sunday morning helpers

Well, my work crew must have thought they had neglected me, I had just too much help this morning. One hanging off the broom, one off my slipper, one rearranging the paper I put down for accidents, one rearranging the pile and 2 hanging off my robe. I gave up.
Now they are having a blast! One was packing a platic bottle (used to contain a Breezer, what can I say), one with a ball almost as big as she is, 2 have Spicy's Skinee, they have been just sort of indulging in mayhem, killing each other it sounds like; they are so wild that Spicy isn't even going in there! The cat had a chat with a couple of them, I think they got the message! Oh, oh, I am not safe, Blaze just climbed over the barricade! She is helping me type, not going so well. Another cup of coffee, watch the hellions demolish the living room and then get something useful done. Well, that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment